Wednesday, September 12, 2012

End of Summer - PICNIC STIX

One of my favorite memories from last summer was enjoying an outdoor concert in the grass at the Huntington Library lawn in Pasadena, CA. Everyone brought lawn chairs, picnic blankets, and a stash of goodies including wine. If only I had known about Picnic Stix then, I would not have spilled my perfectly chilled glass of Chardonnay while searching for a hard surface to place it on.

Picnic Stix allows you to set your glass and even an entire bottle into these nifty yard sticks that anchor securely into the grass. Now if only that couple next to me hadn't practically set up camp on my lap, it would have been a perfect evening!

For other fantastic picnic accessories, check out...
The Corkcicle
Stacked Wines

1 comment:

  1. This is a great product. We have bumped our on numerous occasions and have never had a bottle or glass tip over. Just make sure to put it into solid ground.

    ReplyDelete