Monday, December 20, 2010

Toasting 1st Blog Post

When I sought out to become a bartender 12 years ago, I didn't really know where to start. The bartenders at the restaurant I worked at didn't remember how they got their first gig and there wasn't a single book in the library or bookstore to help me. Eventually I broke into the business but never forgot about the idea of writing a book for bartending beginners. Once I had a few years under my belt, I started to write away, and This Girl Walks Into a Bar was born! Designed by my sister, graphic designer and owner of Petit Bureau Design Studio, the book has become the anchor of our new website and online store. We hope you enjoy this new site, check back often, and even participate as a guest bartending blogger. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment