Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tell it Tuesdays: El Conquistador Restaurant


Location: 3701 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026 


Drink Damage: Patron Silver Shots | $7

Interior Swag: We walked in on February 25th and the place was more decked out for Valentines Days than a preschool classroom. There were shiny hearts and streamers and twinkle lights everywhere. I can't wait to see what they do for Cinco de Mayo! Definitely a good place for a first date, as you will never run out of something to talk about.

Service: The waiters were dressed in tuxedos and draped with Mardi Gras beads. So if that doesn't keep a waiter in a good mood all night, I don't know what would! Our server was all business but friendly. And I always appreciate it when they don't get pushy with ordering more rounds.

Food & Drink: I drank Patron Silver shots, chilled with lime. My friends each had a traditional margarita and a peach margarita. The food hit the spot, though as usual, I gorged on chips and salsa before my cheese enchilada arrived. Didn't stop me from cleaning my plate though.

Go-Back-Again-Ness: After a tiring evening of live television filming, the jolly atmosphere perked me right up. This is the perfect place for that late night rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment