Monday, July 23, 2012

Final Stages of Planning our TV Show!

Amanda & Jordan
On Friday Amanda and I met over drinks to finalize the structure of our fabulous upcoming show, SETTING THE BAR! We are so excited to film the first episode next month and cannot wait to share it all with you. I think that it's going to be a hoot to film, especially since Amanda and I have already had a blast shooting a cocktail series for AOL's Patch (though it will look entirely different of course). We will keep you up-to-date with the filming and hopefully be able to share some of the bloopers and behind the scenes footage with you here. Stay tuned!!

To see a few of Amanda & Jordan's previous videos, watch the St. Patrick's Day Video, Valentine's Day Video, and Skinny Drinks Video.


Subscribe to our blog or follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to watch. By the way, I LOVE the name 'SETTING THE BAR' - that's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy!! We are excited too. Hopefully we can get some footage up on the blog to share.

      Delete