Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Creating Custom Cocktails

I'm beginning to refer to one section of my kitchen as "the lab." There aren't any Bunsen burners fired up (yet) but with every spot on my stove heating simple syrups, various jars of infused spirits lining the counters, and a refrigerator stocked full of cocktail ready fruits and vegetables, there's no question that the science of mixology is in full swing. I love it!

My latest challenge was incorporating Plus Red Elixir into cocktails for a variety of events. I hadn't worked with a mixer like this before or a product with red marine algae (think super food), so it was exciting to create drinks using a more exotic list of ingredients. The results were darn delicious and I can't wait to share the recipes with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment