Monday, March 12, 2012

Bachelor 2012 Finale Drinks

I've watched every episode since two years ago when my dear friend Sally got me hooked (I'll find a way to get revenge one day). This season has been particularly interesting with kooky model Courtney and equestrian Lindzi. I'll be parked in front of the TV tomorrow night like clock work (swear I don't watch a lot of reality TV though I'm thinking about taking on a few more shows to satisfy my addiction).

In honor of the two finalists, I've created two drinks that capture their personalities to enjoy during the viewing. It's going to be epic people.

Courtney 
2 ounces pepper vodka
2 ounces grapefruit juice
Salted Rim

Lindzi
2 ounces light rum
1 ounce vanilla vodka
2 ounces Florida orange juice
Splash pineapple juice

No comments:

Post a Comment